- This event has passed.
Legal Issues in the Olympic Movement
October 23, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$30 – $50
11:30 a.m. – Noon (EDT) | Registration & Lunch
Noon – 1:00 p.m. | Seminar
BMO Plaza Conference Center
Quarles & Brady
135 North Pennsylvania Street, Suite 700
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- $15.00 per person (with a Sports Circle Indy membership)
- $30.00 per person
* CLE will be applied for in Indiana.
Space is limited.
The Biggest Challenges Facing The Olympic Movement
You’ve seen the stories. You’ve read the headlines. This is a rare opportunity to hear directly from the USOPC and governing bodies both inside and outside of Indianapolis.
From sexual abuse to board and governance issues, and everything in between, come learn from the insiders who are on the front line of addressing these issues, especially as we head into the Olympic Games in Tokyo next summer Panelists will delve into these issues and their preparations for the upcoming Olympic Games.
- Chris McCleary, United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee General Counsel
- Sonja Keating, US Equestrian General Counsel & Senior Vice President
- Casey Jorgensen, USA Hockey General Counsel
- Mark Busby, USA Gymnastics Legal Counsel
- Norman Wain, USATF General Counsel, Chief of Business & Legal Affairs
- Moderated by: Joel Tragesser, Quarles & Brady, Partner